Hutchison China Meditech Ltd (HCM)
Hutchison China Meditech Ltd is incorporated on May 12, 2011. The Company is a holding company of a healthcare group based in China. It engages in research, development, manufacturing and sales of pharmaceutical, health supplements and other consumer health and personal care products derived from traditional Chinese medicine and botanical ingredients. The Company's activities are categorized into three segments namely China healthcare, Drug research and development, and Consumer products. China healthcare comprises the development, manufacture, distribution and sale of over-the-counter products, prescription products, and health supplements products. Drug research and development relates mainly to drug discoveries and other pharmaceutical research and development activities, and the provision of research and development services. Consumer products relates to sales of health oriented consumer products and services. China healthcare and drug research and development segments are primarily located in the PRC and the locations for consumer products segment are further segregated into the PRC, UK, France, and Hong Kong...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.