Huntsworth PLC (HNT)
Huntsworth PLC is structured around three public relations brands - Citigate, Grayling, Red - and one healthcare brand - Huntsworth Health - in order to provide a seamless service to its clients. The Company's segments are Citigate, Grayling, Red and Huntsworth Health. Grayling is a global communications network delivering data-driven strategies for Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Government Affairs, Investor Relations, and Event Management. Huntsworth Health is a global family of best-in-class agencies that provides a full continuum of consulting and communications services to the healthcare and well-being industry. It is strategically positioned close to its clients on the East and West Coasts of the United States, in Europe and Hong Kong. The Red Consultancy is the UK's multi-specialist PR agencies and is regarded by many seasoned industry observers as the country's best consumer agency. The Company focuses on three key strategic areas: digital, growth markets and multi-office accounts...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.