Hunting PLC (HTG)
Hunting PLC was incorporated on 13 March 1970. The Company is an upstream energy services company which manufactures, supplies and distributes equipment to enable the extraction of oil and gas. The Group comprises three separate business divisions. The Hunting Energy Services division carries out Company's core operating activity which is the manufacture and distribution of products, provision of related services and equipment rental to the upstream energy sector. Hunting Energy Services works with international and national oil companies as well as energy service companies and independent operators. The division operates across three segments which reflect the well life cycle being Well Construction, Well Completion and Well Intervention. The Group also includes two non-core divisions: Gibson Shipbrokers which is a ship broker and an Exploration and Production business engaged in the Southern US and offshore Gulf of Mexico. The Well completion segment refers to the processes of preparing a well for production. This involves the assembly of down hole tubular and equipment required to enable safe and efficient production from an oil or gas well. The Well construction segment refers to the initial drilling and processes of constructing the wellbore in an oil and gas well. These processes typically include drilling and logging the hole; running, cementing and logging the casing; hydraulic fracturing or stimulating the well and monitoring well performance and integrity. The Well intervention segment refers to any operation carried out on an oil or gas well that maintains or enhances the production of the well or provides well diagnostics. The Company's Premium Connections platform manufactures and distributes precision engineered technologies and a product for all well bores. It provides Oil Country Tubular Goods directly to international, national and the independent oil and gas companies sourced from steel mills and apply proprietary or licensed technology to these tu
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.