HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA)
HSBC Holdings PLC was incorporated in England on 1 January, 1959. It provides banking and financial services through four segments, including Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets and Global Private Banking. The Retail Banking and Wealth Management business offers deposits and provides transactional banking services to enable customers to manage their day-to-day finances and save for the future. The Company offers credit facilities to assist customers in their short or longer-term borrowing requirements; and provides financial advisory, broking, insurance and investment services. Commercial Banking business is segmented into large corporates, mid-market companies and Business Banking. This provides an appropriate level of support to companies with more sophisticated needs and SMEs as they grow both domestically and internationally, and ensures a clear focus on internationally aspirant customers. Global Banking and Markets provides tailored financial solutions to major government, corporate and institutional clients internationally. Global Private banking provides investment management and trustee solutions to high net worth individuals and their families in the Group's priority markets. The Company's operating segments are organized into six geographical regions, including Europe, Hong Kong, Rest of Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.