HMS Hydraulic Machines & Systems Group PLC (HMSG)
HMS Hydraulic Machines & Systems Group PLC was incorporated in Cyprus on 27 April 2010. The Company and its subsidiaries are engaged in manufacturing and repairing of pumps and pumping units, compressors, modular equipment, including oil and gas equipment, engineering and construction services mainly for oil and gas companies. These products and services are sold both in the Russian Federation and abroad. It also provides flow control solutions and related services to the oil and gas, nuclear and thermal power generation and water utility sectors in Russiaand the CIS. The Company operates in five business segments: Industrial pumps, Oil and gas equipment, Compressors, EPC, and Other segment. The Company's manufacturing facilities are primarily located in Orel, Vladimir, Tomsk, Ulyanovsk, Tumen regions and the Republic of Tatarstan of the Russian Federation, Sumy in Ukraine, Minsk and Bobruisk in Belorussia, Goessnitz (Thuringia) in Germany...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.