HML Holdings PLC (HMLH)
HML Holdings PLC was incorporated on March 02, 2006. The Company through its subsidiaries provides property management and related services in the South East of England. The Company is organised into three operating divisions - property management, property services and insurance services. The Company's Property management division offers residential property management services such as day to day running and management of a development, complete financial management, routine inspections and accounts preparation; Professional services offers chartered surveying services and Insurance division offers insurance broking intermediary services. The Company also it offers site staff management services such as recruitment, payroll, management, appraisals and training as well as health and safety advisory services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.