Hiscox Ltd (HSX)
Hiscox Ltd is registered in Bermuda on 12th December, 2006. The Company, through its holdings provides insurance & reinsurance products & services. It offers coverage for commercial & personal insurance, technology, aerospace, marine companies, fire, flood, fraud, hacking, terrorism & political risk, among others. Its business segments include London Market, UK and Europe, International. London Market comprises Syndicate 33 excluding the fine art and non-US household business which is included within the results of UK and Europe. It also includes the auto physical damage and warranty and aviation businesses from Syndicate 3624. In addition, it excludes an element of kidnap and ransom and terrorism included in UK and Europe. UK and Europe comprises Syndicate 33's fine art and non-US household business, together with the income and expenses arising from the Group's retail agency activities in the UK and in continental Europe. In addition, it includes the European errors and omissions business and specialty UK from Syndicate 3624. It also includes an element of kidnap and ransom and terrorism written in Syndicate 33. International comprises Hiscox Insurance Company (Guernsey) Limited, Hiscox Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited, Hiscox Inc., Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. and Syndicate 3624 excluding the European errors and omissions, aviation business, auto physical damage and warranty and specialty UK businesses...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.