Hilton Food Group PLC (HFG)
Hilton Food Group PLC was incorporated on March 16, 2007. The Company is a specialist retail meat-packing business supplying international food retailers in thirteen countries. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Denmark and Central Europe including Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. The business comprises three distinct operating segments: Western Europe, this operating segment covers the businesses in the UK, Ireland, Holland, Sweden and Denmark; Central Europe, In Central Europe the Group's meat packing business, based at Tychy in Poland, supplies three customer groups across Central Europe, from Hungary to the Baltics; Central costs and other, In Australia the Company is involved in a joint venture with Woolworths for operating certain Woolworths' meat processing and packing plants, based on the volume of retail packed meat delivered to Woolworths' stores. The Company is in full compliance with all environmental regulations, permits and consent limits which apply to each of its packing plants in each country of operation...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.