Hill & Smith Holdings PLC (HILS)
Hill & Smith Holdings PLC was incorporated on 30 September, 1960. The Company is engaged in designing, manufacturing and supply of infrastructure products and galvanizing services to global markets. The Company's operations are organised into three main business segments: Infrastructure Products - Utilities, supplying products and services such as pipe supports for the power and liquid natural gas markets, energy grid components, GRP railway platforms and flood prevention barriers, plastic drainage pipes, industrial flooring, handrails, access covers and security fencing. Infrastructure Products - Roads, supplying products and services such as permanent and temporary road safety barriers, street lighting columns, bridge parapets, gantries, temporary car parks, variable road messaging solutions and traffic data collection systems. Galvanizing Services which provides zinc and other coatings for a wide range of products including fencing, lighting columns, structural steel work, bridges, agricultural and other products for the infrastructure and construction markets. It serves its customers mainly in the UK, France, USA, Thailand, Sweden, India and Australia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.