Helical Bar PLC (HLCL)
Helical Bar PLC was incorporated on July 3, 1919. The Company is a property investment and development company which operates across many sectors of the property industry. Its principal areas of business include high-yielding retail investments, central london office investments, central london office refurbishment and development projects, regional pre-let food store developments and retirement villages. The Company operates into two segments: investment and trading properties, and development properties. Investment properties, which are owned or leased by the Company for long-term income and for capital appreciation, and Trading properties which are owned or leased with the intention to sell; and, Developments, which include sites, developments in the course of construction, completed developments available for sale, pre-sold developments and interest in third party developments. The Company's investment properties portfolio includes SHEPHERDS Building, Enterprise HOUSE, THE BOWER, 207 Old STREET, BARTS SQUARE, New Loom HOUSE, Clifton STREET, Maple HOUSE...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.