Haynes Publishing Group PLC (HYNS)
Haynes Publishing Group PLC was incorporated in United Kingdom on May 18, 1960. The Company is engaged in the production and sale of automotive and motorcycle repair manuals. It publishes books on motoring, transport, family, home & leisure, and DIY related areas. The Company is also engaged in publishing & supplying digital technical information to the professional motor trade to European customers. The Company operates in two geographical business segments including UK & Europe, and North America & Australia. The UK and European segment is engaged in the publication and supply of automotive repair and technical information to the professional automotive and DIY after-markets in both a printed and digital format. The North American and Australian segment publishes DIY repair manuals for cars and motorcycles in both a printed and digital format. It publishes titles under the Haynes, Chilton and Clymer brands, in both the English and Spanish languages. It also has a branch operation in Sydney, Australia publishing products under both the Haynes and Gregory's brands...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.