Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HL.)
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on April 10, 1987. The Company is engaged in providing financial service & asset management services. It acts as a fund supermarket, a fund manager, a discount broker, a stockbroker, a pension's specialist, an annuity specialist, a wealth manager and a financial adviser. It offers investment products, investment services, financial planning and advice to private investors and advisory services to companies in respect of group pension schemes. The Company operates in three segments; Vantage division, Discretionary division and Third Party/Other Services division. The Vantage segment represents all activities relating to the Vantage service, it's direct to private investor platform. The Discretionary segment is engaged in providing managed services including Portfolio Management Service and Multi-Manager Funds. The Third Party/Other Services segment includes activities relating to the broking of third party investments and pensions, certificated share dealing and other niche services including currency, CFDs and spread betting...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.