Hargreave Hale AIM VCT 2 PLC (HHVT)
Hargreave Hale AIM VCT 2 PLC was incorporated on September 20, 2006. It is a venture capital trust. Its objective is to achieve long term capital growth and to maximise tax free distributions to shareholders by investing in a diversified portfolio of small capitalised UK Companies traded on AIM. At least 70% of the its funds must be invested in qualifying holdings within three years of raising the funds. The balance of the its funds will be invested in liquid assets such as gilts, other fixed interest and bank deposits and non-qualifying equity investments on an opportunistic basis to boost its performance...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.