Halosource Inc (HALO)
HaloSource Inc is a clean water technology company, headquartered near Seattle in Bothell, WA, U.S.A. with subsidiaries in India and China and operations in other markets around the world through its relationships with distributors and other third parties. The Company is committed to relentless innovation, industry leading products and ongoing support for water-related philanthropy. The Company's proprietary technologies for drinking and recreational water, textile coatings, and environmentally friendly wastewater recycling, enables its partners to rid the world's water of impurities and return it responsibly to the earth. The Company's operating segments are: Water Purification, Recreational Water, Environmental Water Remediation, and Anti-microbial Coatings. HaloSource markets its products under its brand names of HaloPure, HaloShield, SeaKlear, AquaPill, PoolMark, HaloKlear, StormKlear and Mighty Pods...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.