Haike Chemical Group Ltd (HAIK)
Haike Chemical Group Ltd was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on 20 June 2006. It is a holding company. The Company is engaged in manufacturing of petrochemical, specialty and biochemical products in China. Its products are Dimethyl Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol and Isopropyl Alcohol. The Company's segments are The petrochemical segment provides the diesel oil, gasoline as well as other similar commercial oil by processing crude oil; The chemical segment is a diverse supplier of methyl carbonate, propylene and relating products which used in the areas of medical, agriculture, food and textile industry and The biochemical (Tiandong) segment produces and sales of heparin sodium and enoxaparin sodium which are for medical use...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.