GW Pharmaceuticals PLC (GWP)
GW Pharmaceuticals PLC was founded in 1998 is a public limited company & was incorporated on 15th February, 2001 under the laws of England and Wales. It is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of a range of cannabinoid prescription medicines to meet patient needs in a wide range of medical conditions. Its reportable segments are Sativex Commercial, Sativex Research and Development, and Pipeline Research and Development. The Sativex Commercial segment promotes Sativex through strategic collaborations with major pharmaceutical companies for the currently approved indication of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis. The Sativex Research and Development segment seeks to maximize the potential of Sativex through the development of new indications. The current focus for this segment is the Phase III clinical development programme of Sativex for use in treatment of cancer pain. The Pipeline Research and Development segment seeks to develop cannabinoid medications other than Sativex across a range of therapeutic areas using the Group's proprietary cannabinoid technology platform and partnerships with international scientists. The company has operations in the United Kingdom, Europe, United States, Canada and Asia. Trademark Epidiolex is registered in the United Kingdom and approved for publication in the United States. The Company is subject to regulation by federal, state and local authorities in addition to the FDA, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, other divisions of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Justice and individual U.S. Attorney offices within the Department of Justice, and state and local governments...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.