Grupo Clarin SA (GCLA)
Grupo Clarin SA was incorporated on 16 July 1999, as an Argentine sociedad anonima, a corporation with limited liability. The Company is engaged in media and entertainment activities, which are carried out through the companies in which it holds a participating interest. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in the following business segments: Cable Television & Internet Access comprise the operations of its subsidiary Cablevision and its subsidiaries, notably PRIMA. It offers subscribers a basic service plan that includes the main programming signals, depending on the capacity of local networks. It offers basic and premium programming from more than 25 providers and broadcast television stations of the City of Buenos Aires. Its competitors are Telecentro S.A located in the AMBA region and DIRECTV (DTH technology), and Internet video streaming systems; Printing & Publishing comprise the operations of its subsidiary AGEA and its subsidiaries AGR, Cuspide, Tinta Fresca, CIMECO and their respective subsidiaries; Broadcasting and Programming: mainly comprise the operations of its subsidiaries ARTEAR, IESA and Radio Mitre, and their respective subsidiaries, including Telecor, Telba, Pol-Ka, Auto Sports, Grupo Carburando. It holds the license (LS85 TV Canal 13 Buenos Aires) to broadcast El Trece, one of the two broadcast television channels in Argentina; Digital Content and Other comprise the operations of its controlled companies CMD and subsidiaries, OSA and AGEA S.A. - S.A. La Nacion - UTE. The Company developed the network of portals and digital content in Argentina, covering news, entertainment, sports, classified advertisements, direct marketing, e-commerce, digital photography, video, blogs, chat rooms, music, mobile content (ringtones, SMS and games) and a browser...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.