Graphene NanoChem PLC (GRPH)
Graphene NanoChem PLC was incorporated on February 17, 2006. It changed its name from Biofutures International PLC to Graphene NanoChem PLC on 25 March 2013. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, formulation and manufacturing of a range of intermediate and advanced chemicals and materials. The Company's integrated nanotechnology platforms provides products for immediate applications in the oil and gas sector with customers and industry partners that include tier-1 oil and gas companies and service providers. The Company has established alliances with applications R&D labs in Shanghai, China and Camarillo, United States. Its graphene-enhanced chemical, PlatDrill is a high performance biodegradable drilling fluids. The Company converts waste oils and fatty acids derived from the palm oil industry into second generation biofuels. It offers products such as, PlatDrill is a biodegradable, graphene-enabled drilling fluid, with enhanced properties such as better lubricity, load-bearing capability and higher viscosity stability; PlatQuat a biodegradable cationic surfactant. The Company produces biodegradable cationic surfactant from vegetable oil for application in the fast-moving consumer goods market...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.