Grainger PLC (GRI)
Grainger PLC was established on November 27, 1912. The Company together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in property trading and development. The Company operates through five segments: UK Residential, Retirement Solutions, Fund and Third Party Management, UK and European Development and German Residential. The UK Residential segment consists of properties subject to a regulated tenancy. The Retirement Solutions segment focuses on the home reversion plans through its Bridgewater business, which distributes these plans through independent financial advisers. The Fund and Third Party Management segment comprise its investments in funds and joint ventures and the income from asset and property management fees. The UK and European Development segment focus on value creation by assembling residential development and mixed-use opportunities, obtaining or amending planning permissions, installing infrastructure and then either selling or self-developing plots. The German Residential segment is concentrated in the economically and demographically stronger regions of Germany and cities, including Frankfurt, Cologne, Dusseldorf and Munich...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.