Goodwin PLC (GDWN)
Goodwin PLC was founded in incorporated on October 11, 1935. The Company together with its subsidiaries provides mechanical and refractory engineering solutions. It operates in two segments, Engineering and Refractory Engineering. The Engineering segment offers castings, machining, general engineering design, valves and pumps, and radar antennas, as well as Internet services and communication facilities to mechanical and refractory engineering companies. This segment provides check valves for the oil, gas, and LNG industries, as well as steam valves for the power generation industries. The Refractory Engineering segment provides powder manufacture and offers mineral processing services. This segment supplies refractory powders to the jewellery industries. Goodwin PLC offers its products and services primarily in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, and the Pacific Basin...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.