Goldplat PLC (GDP)
Goldplat PLC was incorporated on January 24, 2005 and domiciled in England and Wales. The Company operates as a producer of precious metals on the African continent. It is engaged in production of gold and other precious metals, as well as mining of and exploration for gold. Its operating base is situated in South Africa, near Benoni on the East Rand goldfield in South Africa. As well as producing gold, silver and platinum group metals from the by-products of the mining industry support for other group operating subsidiary companies is provided from Benoni. Gold is also produced in Ghana at the Company's site in the free port of Tema, and through a toll treatment agreement with an external processor. The Company's gold recovery operations in South Africa and Ghana recover gold from by-products of the mining process, such as woodchips, mill liners, fine carbon, slags, sludges and waste grease. Its segments are recovery operations: includes the recovery of precious metals from metallurgical challenging materials and the processing of ore, sourced from other mining operations. These products often represent an environmental challenge to the primary producer and are processed in a responsible manner by the company; mining and exploration: includes assets held for commercial exploitation of precious metals and exploration assets held where the commercial viability of the ore resource has not yet been evaluated or is in the process of evaluation and administration. includes activities conducted by holding companies in relation to the group and its subsidiaries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.