Global Investment House KSCC (GLOB)
Global Investment House KSCC was incorporated on June 16, 1998. It promotes investment opportunities in the Arabian Gulf Peninsula to international investors through financial engineering. It provides investors with a diverse scope of national and international investment opportunities, and facilitates those investments by providing clients with services that target their individual needs, and exceed their expectations. It offers a spectrum of financial products and services, ranging from investment banking, asset management, and brokerage. Its three business segments are: Assets Management, which manages GCC, MENA and international managed funds, discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management services; Investment banking segment provides private placements and public offerings of GCC and MENA equity and debt securities, merger and acquisition advice, listings, financial advisory and debt restructuring services.; Brokerage segment provides securities dealing and trading, margin trading and arranging securities custody services The Company has operations in the Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, and Egypt...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.