Glencore PLC (GLEN)
Glencore PLC, formerly Glencore Xstrata PLC, was incorporated in 2011. The Company is an integrated producer and marketer of commodities, with activities in the marketing of metals and minerals, energy products and agricultural products and the production, refinement, processing, storage and transport of these products. It operates globally, marketing and distributing physical commodities sourced from third party producers and own production to industrial consumers. It also provides financing, logistics and other services to producers and consumers of commodities. The Company has three core business segments - metals and minerals, energy products and agricultural products. Metals and minerals involved xinc, copper, lead, alumina, aluminium, ferro alloys, nickel, cobalt and iron ore, including smelting, refining, mining, processing and storage related operations of the relevant commodities. Energy products involved crude oil, oil products, steam coal and metallurgical coal supported by investments in coal mining and oil production operations, ports, vessels and storage facilities. Agriculture products involved wheat, corn, canola, barley, rice, oil seeds, meals, edible oils, biofuels, cotton and sugar supported by investments in farming, storage, handling, processing and port facilities. The Company's operations are subject to various environmental laws and regulations...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.