GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline PLC incorporated in United Kingdom. The Company creates, discoveres, develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products including vaccines, over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related consumer products. The Company's principal pharmaceutical products include medicines in the following therapeutic areas: respiratory, anti-virals, central nervous system, cardiovascular and urogenital, metabolic, anti-bacterials, oncology and emesis, dermatology, rare diseases, immuno-inflammation, vaccines and HIV. The Company is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. Its Pharmaceuticals business develops and makes medicines to treat a broad range of acute and chronic diseases. Its portfolio is made up of both patent-protected and off patent medicines. Its products include treatment for Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Asthma and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and HIV/AIDS. Its Vaccine business has approximately 900 million doses distributed to 170 countries in 2012. It produces paediatric and adult vaccines to prevent a range of infectious diseases including: Hepatitis A and B, Diphtheria, Tetanus and Whooping cough, Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Polio, Typhoid, Influenza, Bacterial Meningitis. The consumer healthcare business, markets consumer health products based on scientific innovation. Its products main categories are: Oral care, Nutritional, Total wellness, and Skin health. Its barands include Sensodyne, Panadol and Horlicks. Its drinks brands are Lucozade and Ribena. The Oral Care brands, alli and Abreva...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.