GKN PLC (GKN)
GKN PLC, incorporated on March 30, 2001, is engaged in the business of engineering. The Company operates through four divisions: Driveline, Powder Metallurgy, Aerospace and Land Systems. Driveline is the supplier of automotive driveline systems and solutions. It develops, builds and supplies an extensive range of automotive driveline products and systems. Powder Metallurgy is the manufacturer of sintered components. It comprises Hoeganaes and GKN Sinter Metals. Hoeganaes produces the metal powder that GKN Sinter Metals uses to manufacture precision automotive components for engines, transmissions and body and chassis applications. It also produces a range of components for industrial and consumer applications. Aerospace is a first tier supplier of airframe and engine structures, components, assemblies and transparencies to a range of aircraft and engine prime contractors and other first tier suppliers. It operates in three main product areas: aerostructures, engine components/sub-systems and special products. Land Systems is a supplier of technology differentiated power management solutions and services. It designs, manufactures and supplies products and services for the agricultural, construction, mining and industrial machinery markets. In addition, it provides global aftermarket distribution and through-life support...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.