Geong International Ltd (GNG)
Geong International Ltd was incorporated in Jersey on December 21, 2005. The Company is an Internet software solutions provider and operator for enterprises in China. It provides Internet solutions via the provision of IaaS and SaaS. The Company's IaaS business is a project based business by contract including; Consulting services providing online business, digital marketing and IT strategy consulting to clients; Software and business solutions building and delivering Smart Internet Platform for online business and industry specific solutions; Implementation and deployment offering business analysis, customization and systems integration; and Application Management Service providing operational and maintenance services along with product support, system migration and monitoring. It offers end-to-end services and solutions around Internet business applications. The Company's SaaS design, develop and implement websites for clients and includes applications; Socialytics, Social Marketing, Social CRM, Social Commerce, and Social CXM...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.