Genus PLC (GNS)
Genus PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom on September 26, 1994. The Company is engaged in the application of genetics and biotechnology to animal breeding in porcine and dairy/artificial insemination beef sectors. The Company's technology is applicable to livestock species and it commercializes it in dairy, beef and pork. It breeds pigs and bulls. The Company sells under trademarks PIC for pigs, and ABS for dairy and beef cattle. The Company operates in three business units, Genus PIC, Genus ABS, and Genus Asia. Genus PIC serves porcine customers in North America, Latin America and Europe. Genus ABS serves dairy and beef customers in North America, Latin America andEurope. Genus Asia covers both porcine and bovine species in the Asian market. It operates in approximately over 25 countries on six continents. The Company offers products in two markets including porcine and dairy and beef markets. In the porcine market, it offers genetically superior boars and sows that produce offspring with higher carcass value and desirable characteristics, including feed-efficient growth or leaner meat. In the dairy and beef markets, its product includes bull semen, enabling customers to use artificial insemination to improve their herds and their efficiency...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.