GB Group PLC (GBG)
GB Group PLC was incorporated on August 21, 1989. It is engaged in providing identity intelligence solutions through its two divisions of Identity Proofing and Identity Solutions. Identity Proofing Division provides ID Verification and ID PeopleSafe services and Identity Solutions Division provides ID Registration, ID Engagement and ID Trace & Investigate services. ID Verification provides the ability to verify consumers' identities remotely, without the physical presentation of documentation, in order to combat ID fraud, money laundering and restrict access to under age content, purchases and gambling. ID Customer Registration includes software and services for quick and accurate customer registration and validation of records. ID Engagement provides database services so its clients can understand, target and retain their customers and offers accurate and up-to-date identity information for their contact strategies. ID Trace and Investigate provides accurate picture of the UK's population and properties in order to locate and contact the right individual, first time. ID PeopleSafe Services provides background checks through online verification and authentication of individuals enabling organisations to safeguard, recruit and engage with confidence...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.