Gaming Realms PLC (GMR)
Gaming Realms PLC was incorporated on 8 March 2001 under the name of Pursuit Marine Drive PLC. On 16 March 2001, the Company changed its name to Pursuit Dynamics PLC and then again changed to Gaming Realms PLC, effective 1 August 2013. The Company creates and develops next-generation online gaming applications, focused on delivery via mobile, tablet and desktop computers. The Company operates in three business segments namely Real money gaming, Social gaming and Marketing services. The social gaming segment operate the brands 5 Star Slot, AvaTingo and Sh*tHEAD and provide freemium gaming services to the US and Europe. The real money gaming segment operates the PocketFruity Segment in the UK. The marketing services segment represents the services provided to market the Bingo Godz and Castle Jackpot products. The Company operates in UK, USA and internationally...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.