Galliford Try PLC (GFRD)
Galliford Try PLC was incorporated on February 3, 1965. The Company is a housebuilder and housing developer across the South and East of England and a provider of construction services throughout the UK. Its main segments are Housebuilding, Construction and PPP investments. The Company's housebuilding segment develops homes across the South and East of the UK. Its development activities encompass both private housing for direct sale to the public and for affordable housing providers, who require homes for sale, to rent or for intermediate forms of ownership. Construction segment cover the full spectrum of the building and infrastructure markets and its business is organised into building, partnerships and infrastructure divisions. The Building division provides a national service to the health, education and private commercial markets from operating centers in London, the South West, the Midlands, the North of England and Scotland. Partnerships division is the specialist affordable housing contractor in the South East and North East. The Infrastructure division carries out civil engineering projects mainly in the water, highways, rail, remediation and renewable energy markets through sector focused businesses operating across the UK. The Company's PPP investments division delivers building and infrastructure projects through Public Private Partnerships. The Company arranges project finance, take direct equity investment and manage construction through to operations...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.