Frutarom Industries Ltd (FRUT)
Frutarom Industries Ltd was established in Israel in 1933. The Company develops, produce and market flavors and fine ingredients used to in the manufacture of food, beverage, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical/nutraceutical and personal care products. The group operates in two segments: the Flavors and the Fine Ingredients. The Flavors segment develops, produces, markets and sells sweet and non-sweet (savory) flavor solutions. Products of the Flavor segment include flavors along with products which contain - aside from flavors - fruit or vegetable ingredients and other natural ingredients (food systems) which are used mainly in the manufacture of foods, beverages and other consumer products. The Specialty Fine Ingredients segment develops, produces, markets and sells natural flavor extracts, natural functional food ingredients, natural pharmaceutical/nutraceutical extracts, essential oils, citrus products, aroma chemicals, natural gums and stabilizers. The Specialty Fine Ingredient products are sold primarily to the food, beverage, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical/nutraceutical and personal care industries. Flavor and fragrance manufacturers use fine ingredients products as the building blocks for the flavor and fragrance compounds they manufacture. It operates production facilities in Europe, America, Israel and Asia. The competitors are mainly specialized pharmaceutical/nutraceutical companies such as Indena S.p.A., Naturex, Martin Bauer GmbH & Co. and KG, as well as a number of small start-up companies. The competitors also include companies such as Treatt plc which focus on the manufacture of essential oils. Additional competitors are specialized aroma chemicals manufacturers such as Aromor, Fontarome and Bedoukian Research. The Company is subject to various rules relating to health, work safety and environment at the local and international levels in the various countries where it operates...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.