Frontline Ltd (FRO)
Frontline Ltd was incorporated on 12 June 1992 in Bermuda. It is an international shipping company that engaged in the ownership and operation of oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore, or OBO, carriers, which are currently configured to carry dry cargo. The Company operates oil tankers of two sizes: VLCCs, which are between 200,000 and 320,000 dwt, and Suezmaxes, which are vessels between 120,000 and 170,000 dwt. The Company operates through subsidiaries and partnerships located in the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, the Isle of Man, Liberia, Norway, the United Kingdom and Singapore. The Company is also involved in the charter, purchase and sale of vessels...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.