Forum Energy PLC (FEP)
Forum Energy PLC is an oil and gas exploration and production Company. The Company holds 70% interest in Service Contract 72 (SC72), an 8,800-square kilometre (Km2) offshore petroleum licence situated west of Palawan Island in the West Philippine Sea. 66.7% interest in SC 40 (Cebu), a service contract which contains the onshore Libertad Gas Field, Maya discovery, and other prospects including onshore Jibitnil Island and Tambongon; and 100% interest in Forum Energy Philippines Corporation, a company with varying interests in nine offshore blocks west of the Philippines including the Galoc field, in which the Company holds a 2.27% interest...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.