Fitbug Holdings PLC (FITB)
Fitbug Holdings PLC is incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom on June 20, 2002. The Company along with its subsidiaries develops and sells products and services in the wearables sector including; the leisure, health and fitness sectors. The Company is engaged in providing online health and well-being coaching services. The Company operates Fitbug.com; an online coaching service provided & designed to help individuals to achieve their personal goals without making dramatic lifestyle changes. The Company's products includes; the Fitbug Orb, a Bluetooth Smart, wireless activity and sleep tracker, and KikplanTM a personalised coaching service designed to work with activity trackers to meet health, weight and fitness goals. Its products are not only sold to consumers through fitbug.com, but it provides a range of offerings to the Private Medical Insurance, workplace health, primary care and fitness club sectors...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.