Fisher (James) & Sons PLC (FSJ)
Fisher (James) & Sons PLC, incorporated on April 4, 2012, provides marine and specialist engineering services. Its four reportable segments are Marine Support, Offshore Oil, Specialist Technical and Tankships. Marine Support includes the hire and sale of large scale pneumatic fenders and ship to ship transfer services, and the design and supply of systems for monitoring strains and stress in structures. Offshore Oil manufacture and rental of equipment for the offshore oil and gas industry and the design and manufacture of specialist downhole tools and equipment for extracting oil. Specialist Technical provision of subsea services including submarine rescue and saturation diving including maintenance, asset management and consultancy services and non-destructive testing, decommissioning and remote operations and monitoring services predominantly to the nuclear industry. Tankships engaged in the sea transportation of clean petroleum products in North West Europe. The Group has operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, and in Other part of the World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.