FirstGroup PLC (FGP)
FirstGroup PLC was incorporated on March 31, 1995. The Company is a transport operator in the UK and North America. The Company has five operating divisions: First Student, First Transit, Greyhound, UK Bus and UK Rail. First Student is the provider of student transportation in North America. First Transit is one of the private sector providers of public transit management and contracting in North America. Greyhound is the national operator of scheduled intercity coach services in the US and Canada, serving 48 US States and 10 Canadian Provinces and Territories. UK Bus is a bus operator in the UK, with around a fifth of the deregulated market. UK Rail is the rail operator with almost a quarter of the passenger rail network, carrying more than 330m passengers per year. The Company operates in the United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (US) and Canada...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.