First Property Group PLC (FPO)
First Property Group PLC was incorporated in September 12, 1994. The Company is engaged in the provision of property fund management services. It is organized into three segments: Property fund management; Group properties and other co-investment; and Group fund properties FOP'. The property fund management segment is organized into separate funds operating across all the Company's chosen geographic areas. It generates recurring income from managing commercial property on behalf of its various fund investors. Its Group properties segment comprises the revenues and profits from the Company's trading in its own properties. Rental and service charge income from the properties owned by the Company is included in this segment. Its Group fund properties segment - It owns 76.2% of this fund through seed capital with the intention of raising further third party investment from co investees, thereby diluting its stake to a minority interest holding. It has operations in United Kingdom and Europe...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.