Finsbury Food Group PLC (FIF)
Finsbury Food Group PLC was incorporated and registered in England and Wales on March 9, 1925 under the Companies Acts 1908 to 1917 as a limited company and with the name United Tin Areas of Nigeria Limited. The Company changed its name to Finsbury Food Group PLC on August 30, 2002. The Company's shares were admitted to trading on aim in 2002 under Finsbury Food Group PLC and were subsequently re-admitted to trading on aim on February 23, 2007 following an acquisition and placing. It is a producer of celebration cake and also speciality bread. Within its cake business, it provides premium and celebration cakes plus low fat cake slices. Within its bread business, it provides artisan and organic bread. The Company also produces and supplies fresh and frozen bakery products to grocery retailers and foodservice customers. Its products include rolls, muffins (American and English), bread, baguettes, doughnuts, scones and cupcakes for both the retail and foodservice sectors...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.