Findel PLC (FDL)
Findel PLC was incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Companies Act 2006 on May 11, 1955. It is a general merchandise supplier to the home and education sectors. Its segments include Express Gifts, Education Supplies, Kitbag, Kleeneze, Overseas Sourcing and Healthcare. The Express Gifts segment include direct mail order businesses in the UK, offering online and via catalogue, home and leisure items, clothing, toys and gifts supported by a exible credit offer; the Education Supplies segment is a supplier of resources and equipment (excluding information technology and publishing) to schools and educational establishments in the UK; the Kitbag segment is a retailer of sports leisurewear and official football kits both through its own online operation, kitbag.com, as well as a number of partnership relationships with football clubs and other sports organisations whereby Kitbag manages a range of retail, online and/or mail order channels; the Kleeneze segment is a marketing company, specialising in supplying household and health & beauty products to customers through a network of independent distributors across the UK and the Republic of Ireland; the Overseas Sourcing segment has a sourcing office based in Hong Kong supplying importing services to various group companies and a small number of external customers; and the Healthcare segment is an operator of outsourced Integrated Community Equipment Services (ICES) contracts for NHS trusts and local authorities, and supplier of rehabilitation and care equipment to the public and private sectors via catalogue and the internet...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.