Fenner PLC (FENR)
Fenner PLC was incorporated on July 1, 1937. The Company operates in two segments, Engineered Conveyor Solutions and Advanced Engineered Products. Engineered Conveyor Solutions comprises manufacturing of rubber ply, solid woven and steel cord conveyor belting for mining, power generation and industrial applications with complementary service operations which design, install, monitor, maintain and operate conveyor systems for mining customers. Advanced Engineered Products comprises precision polymer products, including precision drives for computer peripherals, copiers and ATMs, problem-solving power transmission and motion transfer components, silicone and complex hoses for heavy duty trucks, buses and off-road vehicles, seals and sealing solutions for the fluid power and oil and gas industries, technical textiles for medical and industrial applications and silicone based products for medical applications, rollers for digital image processing and medical diagnostics and fluropolymer components for fluid and gas handling. With the help of reinforced polymer technology it produces heavy weight belting using PVC, fabric & steel reinforced rubber. The Company operates in UK, Americas and Africa...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.