Fairpoint Group PLC (FRP)
Fairpoint Group PLC provides financial advice and appropriate solutions to individuals experiencing personal debt problems. It operates in three segments: Individual Arrangements (IVA), Debt Management Plans (DMP), and Claim Management. IVA consists of Group companies Debt Free Direct Limited and Clear Start UK Limited, the core debt solution brands. The product offering of these brands is an IVA which consists of a managed payment plan providing both interest and capital forgiveness and results in a consumer being debt free within five years of the agreement commencing. DMP consists of the Group company Lawrence Charlton Limited, the trading brand used to provide DMPs for consumers. DMPs are generally suitable for consumers who can repay their debts in full, if they are provided with some relief on the rate at which interest accrues on their debts. They could take 15 years to complete and offer consumers a fixed repayment discipline as well as third party management of creditors. Claims Management activities involve enhancing the financial position of Company's customers and fall into the following areas: financial claims services, managing claims on behalf of consumers; value added services, a wide range of solutions fall under this category, all of which have the primary objective of making the consumers' money go further. Examples include utility and bank account switching and refinancing solutions; web comparison services, offering comparison activities through the Group's internet portal, Moneyextra.com...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.