Experian PLC (EXPN)
Experian PLC was incorporated on June 30, 2006. The Company is an information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients internationally, to help consumers and organisations derive insights and make informed decisions. The four business segments of the company are Credit Services; Decision Analytics; Marketing Services; and Consumer Services. Credit Services manage databases of credit application and repayment histories of millions of consumers and businesses around the world. This information is used by clients to manage the risks associated with extending credit and to prevent fraud. Decision Analytics unlocks the value of its databases of credit and marketing information, as well as its clients' data, applying expert consulting, analytical tools, software and systems. Marketing Services provides data, data quality, analytics and cross channel campaign management to help its clients to interact with customers, and increase customer revenue and loyalty. Consumer Services provides secure, online access to their credit history and score, empowering them to manage and improve their financial status, and helping them to protect themselves against fraud and identity theft...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.