EVRAZ PLC (EVR)
EVRAZ PLC was incorporated on September 23, 2011 in the United Kingdom. The Company, together with its subsidiaries is involved in the production and distribution of steel and related products and coal and iron ore mining. The Company is organised into business units based on its products and services, and has four operating segments: Steel production segment includes production of steel and related products at eleven steel mills; Mining segment includes iron ore and coal mining and enrichment; Vanadium products segment includes extraction of vanadium ore and production of vanadium products. Vanadium slag arising in the steel-making process is also allocated to the vanadium segment; Other operations include energy-generating companies, seaports, shipping and railway transportation companies. The projects of Company include Mezhegey coal field project, Timir Iron Ore Project, among others. The Company has operations in with operations in the Russian Federation, the USA, Canada, the Czech Republic, Italy, Ukraine, South Africa and Kazakhstan...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.