Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (ERM)
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC was founded in 1969. The Company is an international publishing, events and electronic information group. It is engaged in delivering business information to the finance, law, energy and transport sectors. The Company offers various magazines, journals, newsletters, text books, training manuals and events. It publishes more than 70 titles in both print and on-line format, including Euromoney, Institutional Investor and Metal Bulletin, and is a provider of electronic research and data under the BCA Research, Ned Davis Research and ISI Emerging Markets brands. It also provides portfolio of conferences, seminars and training courses for financial markets. The group is organized into five business segments namely financial publishing, business publishing, training, conferences and seminars, and research and data. Financial publishing and Business publishing consist mainly of advertising and subscription revenue. The Training segment consists mainly of delegate revenue. Conferences and seminars consist of both sponsorship income and delegate revenue. Research and data consists of subscription revenue...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.