Essentra PLC (ESNT)
Essentra PLC was incorporated on 5th May, 2005. The Company is a international supplier of specialist plastic, fibre, foam and packaging products with four principal operating divisions: Component & Protection Solutions, Porous Technologies, Packaging & Securing Solutions and Filter Products. The Components business is a market manufacturer and distributor of plastic injection moulded, vinyl dip moulded and metal items. The Pipe Protection Technologies business specialises in the manufacture of high performance innovative products from commodity resins to engineering-grade thermoplastics and polymer alloys for use in a range of end-markets. The Porous Technologies is engaged in development and manufacture of customised liquid and vapour handling products engineered from three material technologies: bonded and non-woven fibre, polyurethane foam and porous plastic. Its products consists of components which serve as a critical part of a variety of end- products, including medical diagnostic devices, wound care products, writing instruments, printer cartridges, air fresheners, cosmetic applicators and speciality wiping products used for critical environments such as clean rooms and laboratories. The Company's Packaging division is a provider of healthcare and consumer packaging products. The Security is Europe's provider of ID card printers, systems and accessories to direct and trade customers, providing the broadest product offering and competitive value. Speciality Tapes is a manufacturer and distributor of adhesive coated products for a wide range of industries and applications, in particular the point of purchase sector. The Filter Products division is the only global independent supplier of filters and related solutions to the tobacco industry. The Filter Products division supplies over 700 product specifications to more than 320 customers, including all the multinational tobacco companies...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.