eServGlobal Ltd (ESG)
EServGlobal Ltd., provides mobile money solutions and value-added services, to help mobile service providers to gain and maintain customer ownership. It help the users in covering the full spectrum of mobile wallet, mobile commerce, recharge and agent management features. The Company invests in product development, using carrier-grade, next-generation technology and aligning with the requirements of more than 65 customers in over 50 countries. The Company's mobile money solutions provide an end-to-end suite of services from prepaid account recharge through to mobile money and commerce solutions. Its international money transfer service, HomeSend is the mobile-centric hub to gain endorsement from the GSMA. Its value-added services integrate seamlessly with its mobile money solutions to support rapid and successful subscriber adoption. To reduce time-to market and to meet the needs of operators and banks, the Company provides multiple licensing alternatives as well as SaaS-based products and services. The Company has operations in Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, Central and South America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.