Escher Group Holdings PLC (ESCH)
Escher Group Holdings PLC was incorporated in the Republic of Ireland on 7 June 2007 as NG Postal Ltd. The Company was renamed Escher Group Holdings Ltd. on 2 September 2008. The Company changed its name to Escher Group Holdings PLC on 14 July 2011. On 25 July 2011, the Company filed for an IPO on London's AIM and admission occurred on 8 August 2011. The Company and its wholly owned subsidiaries are engaged in the provision of distributed messaging and data management solutions and services. The Company develops, markets, sells and supports enterprise wide software applications for post office counter automation and distributed network communication. Its principal customers are international postal services. The Company services its customers from its offices in Ireland, the United States, Singapore, South Africa and the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.