Epistem Holdings PLC (EHP)
Epistem Holdings PLC is a company incorporated in the UK. It provides services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, covering pre-clinical testing and gene biomarker services and the development of novel therapeutics for partner companies. Its business segments are Preclinicial Research Services, Personalised Medicine and Novel Therapies. Preclinical Research Services provides preclinical testing services. Personalised Medicine specializes in molecular measures of biological effect and point of care molecular diagnostic testing. Novel Therapies is discovering key regulators of epithelial stem cells. The group has expanded its technology reach into diagnostics with the development of Genedrive a 'point of care' molecular diagnostic device. Genedrive is targeted at providing a 'near patient' diagnosis in less than thirty minutes. Novel Therapies division continues to develop the regenerative medicine collaboration with Novartis and is identifying the key regulators of stem cells and epithelial cell production. The group has operations in the United Kingdom, USA, Europe and Asia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.