Enegi Oil PLC (ENEG)
Enegi Oil PLC is incorporated in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2007. It is an independent oil and gas company. The company's operations are focused around the Port au Port Peninsula in Newfoundland, Canada, the Clare Basin in County Clare, Ireland and the North Sea, UK. The main activity of the Company and Group is the identification, development and operation of hydrocarbon opportunities with its focus being on Atlantic Canada, Western Ireland, the North Sea in the United Kingdom ('UKCS') and Jordan. In Newfoundland, the Company has a 100% working interest in an onshore petroleum lease and two offshore exploration licences, EL1070 and EL1116; in Ireland the Company has a 100% interest in a licensing option, ON11/1 and in the UKCS Enegi has a 100% interest in Blocks 22/12b and 3/23(split). Its objective is to create value for shareholders through capital growth. The company's geographical areas of interest include Canada, Ireland and the UK, all of which have a well-established hydrocarbon industry...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.