Elephant Capital PLC (ECAP)
Elephant Capital PLC , was incorporated in the Isle of Man on 16 May 2006. The Company operates as an investment company. The Company invests in the businesses that have operations primarily in India and generating returns for its shareholders. The Company holds its investments through its Mauritian based special purpose vehicles (SPVs) Tusk Investments 1 Limited and Tusk Investments 2 Limited (individually the SPV, collectively the SPVs) into businesses that are established or operating primarily in India. The SPVs are managed by Elephant Capital LLP (the Investment Manager or Elephant), a limited liability partnership which is advised by Elephant India Advisors Private Limited (the Advisor). The Company holds six investments, two listed; Mahindra CIE Automotive Limited and Nitco Limited, and four unlisted, Air Works India (Engineering) Private Limited, Amar Chitra Katha Private Limited, Global Cricket Ventures Limited and Obopay...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.